So, why work with me, and what moved my clients to pick me over other great coaches available in the area?
Experience tells me, you may benefit from working with me if you answer “Yes” to one of these questions:
- Do you feel overwhelmed?
- Do you need to improve your life but don’t know how to, or lack motivation?
- Do you feel intimidated by coaches who are too pushy or harsh?
- Do you suffer from pain/discomfort due to an illness, musculoskeletal disorder or injury?
- Are you struggling with headaches or migraines?
- Are you looking for fun and variety in your wellness regimen?
- Have you been trying in vain to improve your posture?
- Do you have trouble staying motivated or even hate health regimens altogether?
- Do you prefer a coach with a warm and patient attitude, who will establish a genuine connection with you and truly care about your well-being and success? (see what a celebrity coach has to say: David Kirsch, on how to choose the right coach)
- Do you believe your coach should be mindful and considerate of your unique needs as well as preferences?
- Would you like a coach who stays up-to-date with latest scientific research on mental and physical health?
- Do you require a careful approach to changes, because of being mentally or physically deconditioned by a sedentary lifestyle or as a result of childbirth, injury, illness etc?
- Do you feel discouraged or disheartened after struggling with your confidence, health and fitness level or weight problems?
- Would you like to work with a creative coach whose passion for wellness is contagious and inspiring?
- Would you like to learn how to condition your mind for lasting success and maintain a healthy lifestyle for life?
Working with me, you will be able to make positive changes, while enjoying the process. I will help you stay motivated, positive and teach you how to reach your goals faster and with less effort by mentally conditioning yourself for continuing success. Later you will be able to apply these skills in other areas of your life.
If you’d like to know more about my work, check out this page or see my professional profile in the nationwide database.
Certified Wellness Coach
Certified Personal Trainer
15 years of experience in corrective exercise, balance and stretching
Certified Meditation Instructor
Creator of the innovative My Goddess Power™ Workout
You can learn more about me here
If some of the above resonates with you, we might just be a match! Drop me a line or give me a quick call at (949) 441-0678, and allow me to treat you to a complementary training session.
Till then, Stay Young! 🙂
~ Young!Strong!Happy! ~ A Heart-Centered Business